Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moon Shot!

You guys were expecting to see a butt shot weren't you?? Tisk, tisk!
No but (he he) really I wanted to share some photos I took this evening of the moon...

There is more detail on the settings and what not over on my photography blog..check it out HERE!

Have an amazing night/day!

xoxo~Meg

4 comments:

  1. i just went to your other blog and damn girl, you took some nice photos! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, those are awesome! Moon shots are so hard and you got some really amazing ones! :) Can't wait to see more of your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots!!! I love the moon peaking through the trees! What a great night photography class this has been :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg