This is me with no makeup on sporting my new glasses!
I was amazed how clear everything is now, even the font of this blog post looks so much more crisp...huh, I guess my vision was a little worse than I thought it was!
We are experiencing Snowpocalypse 2011 here....we already have over a foot of snow and they are saying that it's not going to let up until tomorrow early morning! The snow drifts in some places are 5 feet, I can't open my back door and the front is looking like it may be getting that way! I tried to go out and take some photos, but I could only snap shots through the window! This is just crazy....needless to say, we are staying home for a few days!
See that tiny Finch climbing it's way up the snow drift? Poor little fellow!
Stay warm and safe!!
xoxo~Meg



We're getting ready for the Snowmageddon tonight and tomorrow. The kids are happy they're off school
ReplyDeleteI love having glasses...these are super cute on you!
I love that I don't feel like I need makeup when they're on for some reason!
I love the glasses! Now that is some serious snow!
ReplyDeleteYou look great with your new glasses (your eyes are so pretty)!
ReplyDeleteWow, and I thought we had a lot of snow...you've got even a bit more! But we're having a blizzard warning and it looks pretty nasty outside!
Stay warm and safe as well dear!
NO MAKEUP!?! omg you have perfect skin...please tell me all your secrets!!!!! i'm so jealous!
ReplyDeletealso, holy snow... that is cuckoo. we've had some light flurries here in utah lately, but nothing thats really stuck. have some fun snow days! :]
You look so pretty in your new glasses! I dare you to smile in your next photo! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the new glasses!
ReplyDeleteWe heard about the snowstorm that half of the country is getting. Crazy!
Love your glasses Meg..keep warm xxx
ReplyDeletelove your specs and dear you are beautiful! my goodness we got a lot of snow and ice too here in nebraska...yikes!! and oh my, look at that little fella...i hope he made it to the top of that drift alright :) xo
ReplyDeleteHope everything went ok today. Good talking to you yesterday. I can't even remember what I was calling you about the 2nd time. Must not have been that important.
ReplyDeleteah, snowpacalypse...got that last year and it was horrible!!! gah, i never wanted to see snow again lol
ReplyDeleteYea! Love the glasses- I just bought a new pair this month and the newness hasn't worn off yet- I still feel "fancy" and it's so nice that they aren't all stretched out, falling off my face :)
ReplyDeleteI popped over here from Scenic glory, I'll have to look around a bit more and explore your blog!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com