Saturday, February 12, 2011

Date Night!

Hello Lovelies!

How was your week?? Tonight my sweet husband is taking me out this evening for our Valentines Day date to P.F. Chang's China Bistro, I've never eaten there before so I'm excited to try something new! I will be wearing one of my new vintage dresses I'd purchased last week, the weather is actually warming up here in Missouri, so I won't be freezing while we walk around the Plaza...bonus!

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

xoxo~Meg

8 comments:

  1. cute dress! we're still trying to figure out what we're going to do for v-day. he says i can choose but there's so much i want to do it's kind of hard to choose something!

    pf changs is good!! i hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, can't wait to see pics! You better take pics ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.F. Changs...YUMMY!!
    Reminds me that I haven't been there for a while! I really have to change that!
    I want to see a pic of you in that gorgeous dress, too!
    Happy Saturday!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress Meg! I'm not sure what we are going to do for Valentine's Day yet, hopefully a meal out somewhere :) Have a lovely evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time with Gabe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a nice date night. We don't have real plans for Valentines. I have school that night and I don't really need much :)

    It would be sweet if he got me flowers or something simple like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my husband and i went to p.f.chang's for dinner last night too!! we had the menu for two and those mini desserts were sooo divine!! AND the lettuce wraps that everyone raved about were super yummy too!! happy vday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i hope you enjoyed it! i love eating there, seriously the best chinese food i have ever had! so so yummy! what did you get?

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg