Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend in Pictures...

Hello Again!


This weekend I went to my mother-in-laws to finish my tunic I had started and to start my dress made from vintage curtains she had! I loved how they both turned out...

Here is the Tunic!


And here is my dress!

Close up!
Like I said before, I have the most amazing mother-in-law! I can't say that I made this all by myself...I cut it out, sewed the arm holes and the hem...but she finished it while Gabe and I were at his brother-in-laws house visiting!
I love it!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It was prom here in town this weekend and my sister asked me to take some pictures of my nephew and his girlfriend...

Aren't they cute!!!!
I took over 200 photos and I've been editing them since this morning!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

After I got home from taking photos at the promenade, I took some photos of our pretty flowers that have bloomed over the weekend...

We have a lot more Clematis than we had last year, and I really don't know what the orange flower is...but it sure is pretty!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I got my May Happy Mail partners name and information...


Hummm, do you think I should get her something panda related?!? LOL!
Can't wait to spoil you sweetie!

Well that's it for today...I will be back tomorrow with the Etsy Art Show!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

xoxo~Meg

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures!!! And your dress and tunic top are sooooo pretty!!! Awesome job!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!!! love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the clothes. You are going to look great on your vacation! Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE the tunic and the dress!!! Amazing job! :)
    Can't wait to see pics of you wearing them! Love the prom and flower photos~ Gorgeous!
    So happy you an Lindsay are happy mail partners! You are both such kind and amazing people! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an awesome post!!! the dress and tunic are sooo cute!! my mother in law would have finished my outfits for me too if she lived closer haha! those flower photos are sooo amazing as well! you're such a talented mama! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh the tunic and dress is gorgeous!! You did an amazing job!!! Love them!! Your flowers are gorgeous!! You take the prettiest pics!! and I have to say.. wow what a lucky Happy Mail partner you have!!! I bet she cant wait to spoil you too :P
    love ya!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress and tunic - both are so pretty! I'm going to put in another vote for a post with pictures of you wearing them.

    It sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg