Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Facts (Ragan)...


FACT: I am so proud of Ragan!

FACT: Yesterday was the Awards Assembly at Ragan's school and I couldn't be a more proud mama!





Ragan received awards for
Reading Circle
Book It Club
 Straight A average in Math
Straight A average Social Studies
 Straight A averageReading
Straight A averageScience
  Best Behaved in Class
&
 The Hard Worker Award!!


FACT: This afternoon was track day at school here are some pictures...

Posing for the camera....what a ham!


Relay!


Running the obstacle course.


I guess this is her own technique...hey, they won!

This is Ragan's Teacher and Principal competing in the obstacle course...the kids loved it! Ragan was so lucky to have had this Teacher this year, she is such a wonderful Teacher and this is her last year...she is retiring.
By the way...the Principal won!

FACT: The kids only have 1 more half day of school before they are out for the Summer...eek!

Have a fabulous Friday!

xoxo~Meg 


5 comments:

  1. YAY Ragan! It was called Field Day when I was little and I remember loving that day so much. It was an all day event and there were all kinds of refreshments like sno cones and pickles and Jolly Ranchers. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Ragan!!! That's so awesome!!!! Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Ragan!!! That is so awesome, I bet you are one proud Mama!! :D I hope you have a great weekend!!! love ya!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought you something today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ragan thats great!! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg