Hello Lovely Blog Readers!
It just hit me yesterday that this weekend is Mother's Day...already, I guess I should get to Hallmark, huh? I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, it seems like yesterday I was pregnant with Izzy...speaking of "Toots", she will be 9 months old tomorrow, crazy! So we are headed to the city for her checkup in the morning! She finally cut a tooth (she is still a grump) and she is all over the place...she is already trying to walk!
Here are some pictures I took of her this morning...
Here are some pictures I took of her this morning...
She started to get mad at me taking pictures of her...can you tell?
This morning my mother-in-law is coming over to help me get started on my Rachel Denbow quilt I bought from the last RVA update...
I will show you the progress at the end of the day...hopefully!
ETA: Having sewing machine issues, so no progress on the quilt...sorry! But we did make Izzy a cute little dress from curtains and I made a little dress using the same material that I used on my tunic, but it was too little, so it is going to my niece Olivia, it should be just the right size for her!
Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!
xoxo~Meg




Yay! I can't wait to see your quilt! Hope you have a great day! xo
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness I cant wait to see how it turns out!! I want a quilt so badly!!!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck and Izzy is super cute!! Love!!
xoxo,
Lindsay
can't wait to see how it turns out, meg. sounds like a lovely project :)
ReplyDeletexoxo, juliette
O, I bet it is going to be just gorgeous! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteHappy early Mothers Day! :)
I am so jealous of those quilts!!! I need a sewing machine.... like now!!! -Katie
ReplyDelete