Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Facts...

Hello Everyone!



FACT: I love "So You Think You Can Dance"

I am not a big fan of Reality Television, but last night was the Season 7 premiere of "So You Think You Can Dance" I have been hooked on this show since the first episode, although Season 2 has to be my favorite, it was full of the most inspiring dance numbers I had ever seen! No, I was never a dancer, but there is something about watching people (who can dance) that gives me chills! My favorite dance style to watch is the Contemporary pieces....I have even been known to tear up during a few of those! I can't wait to watch this season, they are pairing up the 10 finalist with some of the past winners...I hope that Benji Schwimmer is one of them, he is my favorite dancer so far of all of the seasons!!!

FACT: I don't have many fact to share this week!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, enjoy the time with you family and friends...I am going to!

xoxo~Meg

2 comments:

  1. I love SYTYCD! That one audition with the guy and the fruit...omg
    Loved the song, too!
    "We Don't Have to Take our Clothes Off"
    Mia Michaels as a permanent judge is brilliant, too! Mary Murphy is now a choreographer. My favorite is season 4 and I am so excited that Twitch and Comfort are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sytycd I am so excited for this season!

    carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg