Yesterday I had a Doctor's appointment to have some blood work done and have my stomach checked out...I know that being 9 months post baby, 33 and not as active as I should be, I am not going to look like a Victoria's Secret model, but for some reason my stomach just hasn't gone down! It has been really tender, so I wanted to have him check to see if maybe I had a hernia...so he sent me over to have an ultrasound just to make sure that everything was in it's prospective place! I am sure that I will get a call from him next week saying, "Congratulations Meg, you're just overweight!" LOL!
FACT: My doctor is the same age as I am, as a matter of fact he and I grew up together...at first I thought it would be a little strange to have him as our family physician, but he is a true professional and a wonderful doctor! When we where in high school he always said that he was going to be a doctor and that I should let him "examine" me for practice...I remind him of that sometimes just to make him laugh and to embarrass him a little too. He is also my husbands good friend...and have I seen some pictures of them two in college that would really make him blush!
FACT: This weekend is my high school reunion...15 year high school reunion! I am not going though, living in a small town I see just about everyone I went to high school with and the couple of girls that I haven't seen and would like to, are likely not going too. And I had my reunion with my Doctor yesterday. LOL!
FACT: It's Mother's Day on Sunday! We are having my mom and family and Gabe's mom and family over for hamburgers and hotdogs...it should be fun!
FACT: Today Gabe and Ragan went to the Kansas City Zoo on a field trip...Ragan asked me if I cared if she took Gabe instead of me, I thought that was so sweet...I know they will have so much fun, plus it's supposed to be a nice cool day, I just hope the rain hold off until this evening!
FACT: I have to bake 16 cupcakes for Nash's preschool class today, they are going to celebrate his birthday today since his actual birthday isn't until the end of June...so now he thinks that he needs to have presents now and then! I have had to explain that's not how it works to him like 5 times this week! Hey, you can't blame the boy for trying!
FACT: Izzy turned 9 months old on Wednesday, she weighs 19.8 lbs and is 26 3/4 inches...so she gained 3 lbs and a quarter inch in 3 months...so she is just like her mama, short and chubby! (o: They must have changed the rules since Nash was a baby because the doctor said that we shouldn't feed her in the night if she wakes up and acts hungry...ya, he doesn't have to listen to her scream!
FACT: It's Mother's Day on Sunday! We are having my mom and family and Gabe's mom and family over for hamburgers and hotdogs...it should be fun!
FACT: Today Gabe and Ragan went to the Kansas City Zoo on a field trip...Ragan asked me if I cared if she took Gabe instead of me, I thought that was so sweet...I know they will have so much fun, plus it's supposed to be a nice cool day, I just hope the rain hold off until this evening!
FACT: I have to bake 16 cupcakes for Nash's preschool class today, they are going to celebrate his birthday today since his actual birthday isn't until the end of June...so now he thinks that he needs to have presents now and then! I have had to explain that's not how it works to him like 5 times this week! Hey, you can't blame the boy for trying!
FACT: Izzy turned 9 months old on Wednesday, she weighs 19.8 lbs and is 26 3/4 inches...so she gained 3 lbs and a quarter inch in 3 months...so she is just like her mama, short and chubby! (o: They must have changed the rules since Nash was a baby because the doctor said that we shouldn't feed her in the night if she wakes up and acts hungry...ya, he doesn't have to listen to her scream!
Here are some more fun facts about me in 3's...I saw this on Carrie's blog last night!
3 Names I go by:
Mom
Meg
Megan
3 Job's I've had:
Orthodontic Assistant/Lab Tech
Administrative Assistant
Chiropractic Assistant
3 Places I've lived:
Adrian, MO
Liberty, MO
Trimble, MO
3 Favorite Drinks:
Water
Sprite
Coffee
3 TV shows I watch:
The Office
Flash Forward
House
3 Places I've been:
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Dallas, Texas
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 Places I would like to visit:
Ireland
Italy
East Coast
3 Favorite retro TV shows:
Saved By the Bell
The Brady Bunch
The Monkey's
3 favorite dishes:
Enchilada's
Loaded Baked Potato
Salmon & Rice
3 Things I am looking forward to:
Trip to South Carolina (next month)
Izzy's 1st Birthday
4th of July
3 People I am tagging:
I am not tagging anyone...I just thought this was a fun survey!
Oh, and here is the dress that my mother-in-law and I made for Izzy the other day...
Oh, and here is the dress that my mother-in-law and I made for Izzy the other day...
It's made from curtains from Izzy's room!
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
To all of the Mother's out there reading this:
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving
xoxo~Meg


Come back to Dallas PLEASE!!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love all your facts an your survey!! The dress is sooo pretty!! I got your card today!! You are so sweet! I sent yours out earlier this week so you should get it any day. I love love the cute embellishments you put in there!! I heart you!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
loves!
xoxo,
Lindsay
Love your 3 facts and that dress its lovely. Have a wonderful weekend xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your fun facts! I didn't go to any class reunions either! Facebook pretty much solves anything I want to know. ha! ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend!!! xoxo