Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hey, It's Coming Along...




Remember this?



Well, now it looks like this...



I had some free time this morning while "the Toots" was sleeping to seam the strips together! There is no denying that these sheet pieces are 100% vintage, because when I was ironing them you could smell the moth balls! (o;

Now on to the next step...YIKES!

Have a great Thursday!

xoxo~Meg

7 comments:

  1. Talented!!!! My schedule has been all kinds of thrown off since Alan's hours changed. I love you and will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh im so jealous :D ahhh!! so beautiful!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so good! I love the colors!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Did you get your giveaway package already? I'm excited I hope you like it!

    XO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats looking fantastic Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaah, it looks fantastic and I am JEALOUS! :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg