I have always wanted to have a heart carved in a tree for me ... dumb I know.. but I think it is just the cutest!! And I love the petal pic too... Thanks for sharing girl!! -Katie
i just L.O.V.E. this post!! i think my favorite pic has to be the pin cushion one, too cute!! maybe i should make something cool out of my pins on my cushion too!
I love this :D
ReplyDeletecarrie
Love Love Love!!! I love love :) lol Hope you have an awesome day!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
Love your love photos. Hope you are having a great day xx
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to have a heart carved in a tree for me ... dumb I know.. but I think it is just the cutest!! And I love the petal pic too... Thanks for sharing girl!! -Katie
ReplyDeletei just L.O.V.E. this post!! i think my favorite pic has to be the pin cushion one, too cute!! maybe i should make something cool out of my pins on my cushion too!
ReplyDeleteawww i love this :) i really like your one word wednesdays.
ReplyDelete