"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Now that is a statement to get used to...I am not my own? The reality is, my body is not my own, it was a gift from God, He gave me this earthly body, and its up to me to keep it as healthy as possible until He calls me home...I was bought at a price, my debt has been paid in full. If I never have to "repay my debt", the least I can do is treat my body as His temple, eat better, exercise, show Him I care for it as much as He does.
Since starting this online bible study, I've "met" some really amazing, supportive and encouraging ladies from all over the globe...God has blessed me with an awesome small group...Group 53 is made up of 27 beautiful ladies who I feel as if I've known forever, they keep me feeling empowered, keep me encouraged, keep me inspired, keep me giggling!
If you haven't done an online bible study, I encourage you to, Proverbs 31 Ministries will most likely have a study just for your needs, your struggles...check them out and I hope to "meet" you through one in the future!
Dear Lord, thank you for giving me this body, thank you for paying the ultimate debt for me. I pray for your guidance, speak to me Lord, encourage me when I have doubts. Thank you for loving me. In Jesus' name, Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg