Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We Have a WINNER!



Comment #6 With Love, Jamie!

She wrote...

Cute giveaway!! Of course I follow your blog :)

I love fall so much! Some of my favorite things? Scarves, pumpkin patches, pumpkin coffees, pumpkin ice cream, crisp air...ahh, I love it all!

xo, Jamie

Congrats Jamie, email your info {name & address} to me at megcantrell2008(at)yahoo(dot)com
 and I will ship your giveaway goodies off to you!!

Thanks everyone who entered, you are all amazing!

xx~Meg



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jamie :) Hope you are having a wonderful day Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hand-painted type for "and the winner is" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Aww, i'm so happy! Thank you, your the best!! :) :)
    I will be emailing you now!
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg