Thursday, October 14, 2010

BOO!

I wanted to share this video of my little Toots taken last October, she was 2 months old!

BOO!




I can't believe that was over a year ago, she is getting so big and saying a little more than BOO...just a little!

I also found a couple more tutorial links for Fall/Halloween crafts...
Fall bunting tutorial found here at Funky Polkadot Giraffe!
Potholes & Pantyhose has some fun DIY's in her Arts and Crap section, love the name...everything from Upcycled Scarfs to  Mod Furniture made from Barnwood...check it out!

Well, it is cold and my feet are freezing so I am going to snuggle under my blanket with the Toots and get warm...Have a lovely Thursday!

xoxo~Meg





5 comments:

  1. awwww that is too cute you can see the look of concentration and determination on her face!! I love it!!! Love you pretty lady!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cutie patootie. Love me some Izzy! I have Halloween cards for your kids. I'll be sending them out very soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! she is theee cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was so cute! i thought she was going to cry, but then she let out her own little boo. adorable! I miss having a tiny baby to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg