Today is my mom's 61st Birthday (shhhh, don't tell her I told you her age)!
I love you more than words can say, you are my hero and my inspiration!
Also, 20 years ago today my brother, Brian passed away...I can't believe it's been that long, I miss him everyday!
I ♥ you Big Brother!
xoxo~Meg

Happy Birthday Mom! And Megs~your brother is with you all the time.
ReplyDeleteLove you! Call me when you get a chance. I saw something on a particular blog that I have to talk to you about.
Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!!
xoxo
Dearest sweeet meg, happy birthday to your sweet mama!! I hope you and your family will have a lovely merry happy birthday celebration with your mama!! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!
ReplyDeleteHope your Mom had a wonderful day Meg! xxx
ReplyDeletehappy brithday mom love u and hope that good day
ReplyDeletehappy br
ReplyDeletei said that to my mom she was crying
ReplyDelete