Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog Lovin'

Have you noticed all of the amazing tutorials and DIY projects out there in the blog world?
Cuteness everywhere you look and all for freeeeeee!

Here are some that I came across this week...


Isn't this wreath just gorgeous...it could be done in so many colors, for so many occasions...I found the tutorial here on the blog Domestifluff {Food, Craft, Etc.} This blog is FULL of amazing tutorials for every season!
Right now they are doing a 13 Days of Halloween Calendar...


Look at Day 13...loving the owl!


Pom Pom Pumpkins!
The tutorial for this easy peasy lemon sqeezey {meaning, even I could do it} craft is found here!
These would be great not only for Halloween, but for Thanksgiving as well!

Feed Your Soul on Indie Fixx, are free art printable. Each month artists are invited to participate and to contribute a print which is totally free and available for download.
Indie Fixx also has links to some fun Halloween tutorials here, your house will no doubt be Bootastic!

And speaking of Halloween tutorials, Merry May Handmade is hosting a Virtual Craft Night and she along with Kara from Sunshine Cupcakes, will be teaching us how to make these adorable little ghosts...

I think I would have these little guys around my house all year!
Click Here for details and to watch the cutest video!

Here is another blog (that I love) that has some great knit/crochet tutorials for Mary Jane Slippers, Toddler Slippers and a One Hour Neck Warmer!
Visit Lisa at Good Knits, she also has the cutest photos of her little ones to look at if you aren't crafty!

Do you know any great blogs that have any fun & free tutorials, DIY's or printables?
Please...do share!

Have a lovely day!!

xoxo~Meg








7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout, Meg! You're a doll. I really appreciate all of the comments you leave.:)

    Those pom-pom pumpkins are so genius! I saw it and was like, "DUH!" I make pom poms all the time, but never though to make pumpkins.

    I also love the little ghost with a mustache. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! I think it's ridiculous for people to pay for crafty advice when it's being offered for free on youtube or in this case, on these lovely blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting about Virtual Craft Night! I can't wait. And yes those pom pom pumpkins are the cuuutest! So simple and brilliant!
    P.S.I love your background. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! if i find some, i will let you know...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that wreath is seriously soo beautiful!! love it! thanks for sharing! now i wana make one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meg! I LOVE that there's such much inspiration out in blogland! It's amazing!

    Also wanted to say thanks so much for stopping by Billie Monster and following. I'll be following you as well! :O)

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg