Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Facts (Award Style)...

FACT: Today I received the Happy 101 Award from the lovely Miss Jess, you can read her "mundane adventures" here! I just love her blog, it's fun and at times I laugh out loud when I read it, I think that if we were to actually meet, we would get along swimmingly!

So thank you so very much, you are pretty sweet yourself!

Now I am supposed to list some things that make me HAPPY!

This face...


This face...


This face...


And this face...


Beautiful Fall weather...


Friends and Friends!

And of course...

Have a great weekend, ours if going to be full of roasted marshmallows and hot dogs, Halloween decorations, pumpkin carving and fun with the kids!

xoxo~Meg










5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend too!!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks babe :] we'd pretty much be bff in real life haha. btw your fmaily is adorable! ♥ happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest meg, these photos make me smile!! Oh and that last photo is soo beautiful...fall truely have beautiful colors. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are all having a wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg