This giveaway is now closed...thanks!
I haven't had a giveaway in awhile and just noticed that this will be my 304th post (Geez, I sure do "talk" a lot!) , so what better way to "celebrate", than to have one!
So what is it I am giving away you ask??
Well, let me just show you...
I haven't had a giveaway in awhile and just noticed that this will be my 304th post (Geez, I sure do "talk" a lot!) , so what better way to "celebrate", than to have one!
So what is it I am giving away you ask??
Well, let me just show you...
-The softest skein of fleece Puffin yarn!
-Cute packing tope!
-Cute Kawaii stickers (they are "sailor" themed)!
-Pocket size Kawaii notebook!
-Little felted strawberry from Shenanigans
-Alice in Wonderland Cheser cat knit hair bow by Me!
So how do you win all of these goodies??
1. Be a follower of this blog and leave a comment telling me what you love about Fall.
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to your blog post.
I will draw a winner on Wednesday, October 27th!
Thanks for reading all of my ramblings and sticking around, you guys rock!
xoxo~Meg
P.S. I started a second blog...you can check it out HERE and follow along (if you want to) and let me know what you think!



Nice giveaway! If I happen to win, please, please keep the gnome cards and give them to a gnome lover. :)
ReplyDeleteThose things are pure evil I'm telling you. PURE EVIL!
Love you BFF!
I <3 giveaways and your blog!! i follow via bloglovin! My fave thing about fall are the colors!! -Katie
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway Meg! My favourite thing about fall is being able to wear my woolly tights and boots...oh and snuggling by the fire with my knitting :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog! My fave thing about fall is pumpkin cookies! yummmm... :)
ReplyDeletexo, Katie
www.punkprojects.blogspot.com
Oh crap, I forgot to answer your fall question. My favorite thing about fall is that cooler weather, the state fair and pumpkin spice candles. I am using Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin foaming handsoap from Bath and Body Works right now and it is to die for.
ReplyDeleteCute giveaway!! Of course I follow your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI love fall so much! Some of my favorite things? Scarves, pumpkin patches, pumpkin coffees, pumpkin ice cream, crisp air...ahh, I love it all!
xo, Jamie
Meg! What a cute giveaway! I think that my favorite things about fall is trading bare legs for thick tights and layering up on dresses...I adore layers so much!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about fall is the fall scented candles and pumpkins! Anything pumpkin related is happiness!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! My favorite thing about fall is cooler weather. It's actually NOT cool where I live, yet, so I'm soo envious of those who get to go out in sweaters and cute knit hats. GAH!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about fall has to be the leaves changing color!
ReplyDeletep.s. I heart your blog it is too cute!! :)
i'm a follower! and i love the weather of fall! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Can I join? I love the most about fall the colors. Everywhere I go I see the colorfull trees and the weather is perfect for a walk and it's inspire me to create something colorfull :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely!
Greetings from Hungary :)
My favorite thing about fall is the cool weather that allows for layering beautiful, fallish clothes. OH that is the best. and drinking warm drinks and not sweating to death like in the summer.
ReplyDeletexoxo
cute cute cute! my favorite part about fall is the cold weather. i love being able to put on my boots, scarves and sweaters and going out in the fall colored leaves. it's just so pretty outside!!
ReplyDelete♥ allister bee
Ooh, so precious! I'm a new follower :) I hope I win!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about fall is the fact that it's no longer 100+ degrees outside in Phoenix!!
I love your blog, and of course am a follower! My favourite thing about fall is the cool mornings and warm afternoons. It's perfect weather for me.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of course!! This is a super super cute giveaway!! congrats on 304 posts!!! :) My favorite thing about fall is the weather, the sound of crunching through the leaves and pumpkins everywhere :) Love you!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I follow! :) My favorite thing about fall is pulling out the Ugg boots and sweaters. :)
ReplyDeletei love apple picking! :)
ReplyDeletecute giveaway.. of course im a follower and my fave fall thing is hoodies and the pretty leaves.
ReplyDeletejen.michelle.young@gmail.com
i follow you!
ReplyDeletei love that my boys roll around in crusty leaves and look so cute doing it.
oh, and mulled apple cider too!
I've been following you for awhile! and my favorite thing about Fall is the weather, the leaves, and Halloween!!
ReplyDeletecute goods! somehow i missed this post. mostly because i have been a horrible blogger lately, but i'm trying to catch up!! this stuff is adorable, and of course i am a follower. my favorite thing about fall is wearing boots and extra layering!!
ReplyDelete