I've been a little sickly lately! Somehow, I got the flu...I say somehow because I don't really go anywhere to get exposed and I am the only one in my family that has been sick. It was a rough couple of days, but I am finally feeling alive again!
I started feeling awful Monday morning, and I must say I have the BEST husband ever...he came home from work to take care of me...and Izzy. Yesterday my mom came up to watch Izzy while I rested a little more and then made us a casserole for dinner. I ate for the first time since Sunday evening...I guess the flu is a good diet huh?
Well I hope you all are having a wonderful week, it's half over already...geez!
This weekend we are hoping to take the kids to the Plaza to see the lights and then take them to Union Station to the Dinosaurs Unearthed Exhibit...I just pray that I am the only one who gets this awful bug!
Take care and be well!
xoxo~Meg
P.S. Apparently my Blogoversary was last week...so Happy 1 Year of Blogging to me!


Aww, feel better!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon!
ReplyDeleteAnd - Happy Blogiversary!!
Hope you feel better soon Meg!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blog birthday xxxx
oh feel better! and happy blog birthday!
ReplyDeleteWell, I just got a text from you saying that you are doing better so that's good. I hope the rest of your family is spared this nasty flu bug.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogaversary! I can't believe I've almost known you for an entire year.
Thank you so much for my birthday presents! That vintage Strawberry Shortcake decorators plate is AWESOME!!! I love the Peppermint Body cream and candle, too! And you know I love me some vintage stickers! You're the best!
yay for the blogiversary! also, i'm sorry about the sickness :[ that is no fun. i'm so glad that your husband is so sweet to you. i hope you feel better!!
ReplyDeletehappy blogoversary! your blog is really cute! i hope your feeling better soon though :(
ReplyDeletelovess, taylah.