Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Little Bit of Our Christmas...

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas...we sure did!
I took tons of pics with my new camera lens that my amazing husband got me, then he took me to buy some new filters on Monday!! I know, I know...I am a pretty lucky gal!

Here are a few of the photos I took...


Nash asked Santa for a Guinness Book of World Records...so he got it!

My dad and step mom got Ragan an American Girl doll...she named her Claire!

Of course Izzy loved her Princess Liea potato head!
We had a great day, we played Apples to Apples (which is super fun) and watched movies! The next day we had Christmas with Gabe's family...it was great seeing everyone and spending time just hanging out!


Oh, I forgot to post photos of the kids in their Christmas program outfits, so here you go...


Don't they look great!!!
Ragan had to strike a pose and Nash, well he is just so handsome!

My sweet friend Kristie sent me the most beautiful necklace for Christmas, it's hard to see the detail in the photo, but it has 3 owls perched on a branch...she said they represent my children...

I love it, it's perfect!
Thank you Kristie, you are one of a kind and I am blessed to call you my friend!

Well, Izzy is calling (so to speak) so I should wrap this post up!
I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year...let's make it a good one!


xoxo~Meg


5 comments:

  1. Yay! You posted the pic! I love all of the pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great Christmas! What kind of lens did you get? Love all the pics Meg!! Hope you have a great New Year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for gifts for the camera! Getting a new lens is exciting. the necklace sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing Christmas!
    Enjoy your New Year!
    Heres to an amazing 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg