Aww~thanks Megs! I love this! Thank you for being my friend. You my dear are the true definition of a best friend. You have been there through the good and the bad and I honestly feel like I can tell you anything (and I have haven't I)?? haha So, thank you for the birthday blessings, but I cannot think of a better blessing than a honest to goodness true friend. I love you!
Aww~thanks Megs! I love this! Thank you for being my friend. You my dear are the true definition of a best friend. You have been there through the good and the bad and I honestly feel like I can tell you anything (and I have haven't I)?? haha
ReplyDeleteSo, thank you for the birthday blessings, but I cannot think of a better blessing than a honest to goodness true friend. I love you!
Dearest meg, this is such a sweet post! Happy birthday to your lovely friend! I hope you are havign a wonderful weekend so far! Love to you!
ReplyDeleteI love strawberry shortcake. My daughter and I watch those movies all the time!
ReplyDelete