I just wanted to pop in and share my latest purchase from Etsy...the most beautifully made slouch hat from GoodKnits!
You know it has to be a great purchase if I actually took a photo of myself wearing it!! HA!
The lovely woman behind this amazing hat is Lisa...you can check out her blog here...it is one of my daily must reads, full of beautiful photos of her children and her creations!
Here are a couple more hats that I just might have to get soon...
*hint...hint...hubby*
Click on photos for the link to these hats!
Thank you Lisa for making me a stylish mommy this winter and thank you for the extra birthday goodies you sent along with the hat...that was so sweet!!
xoxo~Meg



SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteohh yay! I'm so glad you love it! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful, i love it! xx
ReplyDeleteLove it and you look absolutely gorgeous! Love her blog and shop!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Total cuteness! Love the hair, too! And the eyebrow wax! Take a pic with you wearing the new necklace. Please please. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteDearest Meg, this is really gorgeous and lovely!! Oh my today is christmas eve already! Wishing you lots of JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend. Thank you for all the blessings you have given me this. Love to you!
ReplyDeleteahhh such a cute little hat! love it!
ReplyDelete