Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One Word Wednesday on Tuesday...


Welcome to One Word Wednesday...On Tuesday!
{Vacation}

All images were found on weheartit.com searching VACATION!


And to make my vacation even more special, guess who's face I will hopefully get to see.....


V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
This girls!





We are heading out of town today...be back next week!

 I'll miss you!

xoxo~Meg

12 comments:

  1. Vacation is my favorite word!! :)
    Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!
    Take 5,524 pictures please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe!!!! Hope you have a wonderful time!!! And I better get to see your face!!!! ;)
    xoxo -j

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo jealous!!!! I hope you have a blast!! love ya!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a super fabulous trip! and yes, take lots and lots of photos!

    xo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg, i hope you all have a wonderful time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I expect lots of pictures and text me a lot! Have fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh i LOVE that last photo, soo fabulous! i wish i could be on the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good choice with the vacation pics! Hope it's fun and relaxing :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. have fun! i wish i was going on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg