Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday Facts on Thursday {Pixies & Bears...Oh My}!

Hello Everyone!!

Today's facts are brought to you by the

FACT: NOW OPEN! 
My sweet friend Lindsay has opened up her Etsy shop filled with cute little plushies, lovely embroidered journals and pretty paintings!! 

Here is a taste of what you can find...



x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
{No, she's not for sale!}


Okay, what are you waiting for???? 
Check it out and show her some Etsy love!!

FACT: I know it will be a success!!! 
FACT: Love ya!

xoxo~Meg




5 comments:

  1. awwwww Meg!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I love you and I laughed out loud when I saw I wasnt for sale!! LOL <3 Thank you!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love it!!! You're awesome!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute! I'm going to have a look now. Have a lovely afternoon Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! I am going to post about this later. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg