Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know YOU...

Greetings from South Carolina!

Our vacation has been great so far, we have seen so many awesome sights and the kids and I have experienced so many new and exciting things....and we still have 4 more days to go!!!

I thought I would pop in and join MannLand5.com for Getting to Know YOU Sunday!



1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc I would like to have superhuman strength...speaking of Superman, we went to Metropolis, the home of Superman, I can't wait to show you pictures!





2. The best thing I ever won is....? Well, I have won so many amazing giveaways since I've been blogging (I am still waiting for one, I hope it will be waiting for me when I get home) I can't pick just one, they were all great!





3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend? No, but I get to meet one this week!!!!!!!





4. What is your favorite Summer month? July





5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean? I am liking the ocean now!!!





6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....? I hope it will be this one!!!



7. What's your favorite secret bargain? I don't have one, I don't think!





8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup? Nope.



Well there you are! Join the fun and link up over at MannLand5.com.....it's fun!


I will be back soon with tons of pictures of our trip....miss ya!

xoxo~Meg

5 comments:

  1. I agree with answers 1 & 2. I love all the bloggy giveaways. I just won a $25 walmart gc! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the ocean! I'm so glad you are having such a great time. :)
    Dude...you so should've totally had that giveaway in hand by now. Crazy.
    Love love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. isnt blogging fun? i won quite a few since i started blogging and I am not usually the type who wins anything at all! maybe I should give the lottery a go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the BEST luck with winning giveaways for sure. You need to send some of that luck my way!!! lol
    love ya!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S I am so jealous of your bloggy friend meet up, I wish I was meeting up with you 2 :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are having a great time Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg