We were watching The Office the other nite and Dwight said "Fact!" and I thought of you, lol. ;) Hope I get to see your face very soon!!!! And yes, if it doesn't work out when you're on your way, definitely on the way back!!!! I bet you're all so excited! We just took our first family vaca last year and can't wait for this year's in 3 weeks from today! Woohoo!!! Hope you have a wonderful time!!! Love ya! xoxo
FYI~ You are awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteWe were watching The Office the other nite and Dwight said "Fact!" and I thought of you, lol. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope I get to see your face very soon!!!! And yes, if it doesn't work out when you're on your way, definitely on the way back!!!!
I bet you're all so excited! We just took our first family vaca last year and can't wait for this year's in 3 weeks from today! Woohoo!!!
Hope you have a wonderful time!!!
Love ya! xoxo
FACT- You are the coolest chick around!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have an awesome time on your first family vacation!!! Take lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you! LOL
Be safe girlie, lots of love to you!
xoxo,
Lindsay
i hope you have a great family vacation!!!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
carrie
Did you read my email? That's awesome that you were calling the GLOW 900#! lol
ReplyDeleteDid you remember that rap? hilarious!