I just got back from my girls night away to Springfield, we had a really good time...but I was so ready to get home to my husband and kids! We got our tattoos and then stayed around downtown Springfield for the rest of the evening...mainly people watching! The only way I can describe downtown Springfield is like a really small version of Las Vegas...remember, I am from a really small town!
Here is my new tattoo...
The 3 birds represent my children, the feather is for my favorite Bible verse Isaiah 40:31 and the little heart hidden in the feather is for my husband! I got it on my left inner bicep...honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, now it just feels like a sunburn!
Before we went out I had my friend take my weekly vintage challenge photos (excuse the backdrop, we were in a small hotel room)...so here is what I wore:
I wore my 1960's black Carol Henry belted tunic from Etsy, white cardigan from Target, skinny jeans from American Eagle and platform sandals from Kohl's.
I'll admit I played it safe this week, but I promise to look more "vintage" next week!Well, I am off to spend some time with my family! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and an even better week!
xoxo~Meg





love the tattoo and the outfit is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit and really LOVE your tattoo!!! It looks so great and I love each little element!!!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE your tattoo, and what it all symbolizes! also, you look bomb.com!!! i'm glad you had a fun weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI love your tattoo! And I love the details to it!
ReplyDeleteAnd your outfit is gorgeous! You look very beautiful!!
Hugs and have a wonderful week!
xxx
Looking pretty lady! Love the look and way to go keeping up with the "challenge" :) LOVE the tattoo also, I've thought about getting a few little birds to go along with the sparrow on my wrist, after I have kids....we'll see! :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWhether you think you played it safe or not, it's still a foxy look. :)
ReplyDeletei love your tattoo! i've always wanted a feather tattoo, but at 15 i don't think i'll be getting one for quite a while.. i love that yours has meaning .
ReplyDeleteyour blog is lovely
x
LOVE the tattoo!!! And I love the black shirt and jeans outfit! You look amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! You all are so sweet!
ReplyDelete@taylah i got my first tattoo when i was 16 just to get one, make sure you know exactly what you want and that is has meaning before you take the tattoo plunge! Your blog is so pretty, by the way...i would've never guessed you to be 15!
your tattoo is so pretty :) and you look so good in that outfit! that hairstyle looks great! your outfit is awesome too. so happy you're incorporating vintage :)
ReplyDeleteI love your tattoo! Its beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your outfit!
I hope you have a fabulous day! :D
cute outfit & your tattoo is beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove your blog :)
ReplyDelete