Hey there beautiful blog readers!
First I want to thank you all for your sweet comments on my outfit posts...I am having fun doing them believe it or not...I keep buying vintage here and there so I guess there will be a lot more posts to come!
My tattoo is finally healed, so I got creative and took a few self portraits to show it off...
I'm getting crazy here on the ol' blog...sharing more photos of myself than I ever have! I owe the confindence to Elsie of course for showing me how to feel pretty in my own skin!
I hope you all are having a lovely Tuesday!
xoxo~Meg





I love it! And you are majorly pretty!
ReplyDeleteWas it your first? I really want my inner arm done.
@Alice Thank you! No it's my 4th tattoo! It wasn't too bad!
ReplyDeleteoh yay! it came out fantastic!! i am hoping to get another one soon!!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
It's beautiful!! Did it hurt a lot? I want one so bad...that's why I'm asking!!!
ReplyDeletelove it! maybe I can design something for your next tattoo... X3
ReplyDeleteVictoria
LOVE your tattoo! Great self portraits! I'm debating getting one too. Just can't decide what or where. Ha!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful.
ReplyDeletei love your tattoo!!! it is so pretty and i love the spot...
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful, thanks for sharing )
xoxo
That is AWESOME, I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the tattoo and I am so happy you are sharing so much more of yourself! You are the coolest Meg!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tattoo! <3
ReplyDeletegreat tattoo! I've always wanted one but am just a avoider of pain.
ReplyDeleteyou are so lovely meg! your tattoo looks beautiful, as do you :)
ReplyDeleteannnd, i loooove your outfit from the post below! and seriously, i'm glad your husband made you smile! you look so so so extra pretty in the last photo!
i love it brave girl!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 I have a feather on my wrist <3
ReplyDeletegorgeous tattoo! always dreamed about getting a feather tattoo and yours is lovely!
ReplyDelete