Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello?

Hello? Is anyone still out there? It's been a loooong time since I've blogged so I thought I would pop in and say HI!

I wish I could say that my life has been super busy and full of excitement, but that's just not the case...I just stopped blogging, not sure why? I just got burned out and stopped! I hope to start back up again now that my little one (Izzy) is getting bigger and not as needy as she was (still pretty needy though), we will see!

Not much has been going on around here, kids are back in school, I'm still a stay at home mommy, still married to the most amazing man...I did write a genelogy book for my children, it covers both my husband and my families as well as my ex-husbands, since it's for all 3 of our children! It took me about 6 months to finish, lots and lots of research and fact checking, lots of searching for answers to questions I've always had, but 337 pages later I finished! I still have to get it "published" which will just be for family of course!

Oh, and I also lost 32lbs! Still need to lose another 15 or so, but I feel much better and I can fit into my "goal jeans" so that's a bonus! And...I turned 35 last month, yep...35!

Anyway....to those of you who have stuck around...sorry for the lack of posting, sorry for the lack of reading and commenting, and thanks for sticking around for these past 9 months! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xoxo~Meg

3 comments:

  1. Hi Meg!!
    So glad you are back! Sounds like you have been super busy ~ Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome!
    Would love some tips!
    Hope to see more blog posts soon!
    xoxox~
    Tiffany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you! Hope to see you around here more often again!
    Sounds like you have been super busy with writing a book and losing 32lbs.!! Wow, how did you do it?
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg