Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week Seven {Casual Comfort}

Hello beautiful blog readers!

I am going to cut this post a little short because it is storming like crazy and I'm afraid the lights are going to go out!

Today I decided to go for comfort for my "Beautiful Mess" vintage challenge...believe it or not, I am wearing vintage...


What I wore:
70's Vintage purple and white polka dot blouse/JessJamesJake Vintage
Levi's Demi Curve Water-less Jeans c/o Levi's Shape What's To Come contest!!!
Grey wedges/Fancy Biscuit blog sale

Well, the thunder just scared the crap out of me...so I am going to wrap this up!

Have a lovely Sunday!

xoxo~Meg


10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!
    Hope you had a fab weekend!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking cute!
    we had mega storms here in Kansas City last night. Scary!
    Hope all is calm now!
    best,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, and your hair is ADORABLE! you are always looking so fly my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your whole outfit! that color is aMAZing on you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I really like the purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest sweet meg, you look beautiful and that outfit looks so comfy! I hope the weather gettings better. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am growing very tired of not being able to comment. If this goes through it will be a miracle. You look great! Miss you! I'm having surgery June 24, hopefully this will do the trick. Think of you often sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are you in those polka-dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so cute! Love the outfit.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg