Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week Five {Mom's Day Out}...

First I want to wish all of you Moms and expecting Moms a very Happy Mother's Day...do you have any big plans? It's going to be pretty simple here, a cookout with my mom and sister and then church in the evening..Izzy is going to be dedicated tomorrow evening, so it may be another emotional day for me...but an awesome Mother's Day gift!

Today the hubs and I went to the lawn and garden center and bought our moms their gifts as well as some more bird seed for my front porch "aviary"...or as my sister calls it "The Bird Sanctuary"...what can I say, I love birds!

Today for my "Beautiful Mess" vintage challenge I went for a simple out and about look...

What I wore:
Vintage plaid blouse/I'm So Eccentric Vintage
White tank/Target
Red Skinny Belt/Kohl's
Cropped Jeans/American Eagle
Black Wedges/DSW

I felt very comfortable in this outfit, but I'll admit before we left for the garden center...I changed my shoes!

Well I am off to finish up some laundry...I hope that you all have a lovely afternoon/evening!

xoxo~Meg



12 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! And those shoes are awesome!
    happy Mother's Day, love!!! Enjoy the day! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the plaid. You look lovely! And I too would have probably changed shoes, only because I can't wear heels for more than two hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, those shoes are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest sweet meg, happy belated mother's day and i hope you had a FUN day! Loving your gorgeous outfit and you are so beautiful. :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plaid! And I totally would have changed shoes, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes are my favorite ^.^
    but if the feet hurt, it's better to have comfort!

    so cute

    x

    hope to hear from you*
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shoes are so pretty! I often end up changing my shoes too - why is it that things are so comfortable at home, but the minute you leave they start to rub! Ouch!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the plaid blouse. Cool outfit. It was a nice Mothers Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Meg, hope you are all well...i love your outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!! i love the wedges, but i'd probably have to take them off before going somewhere too haha. hope you had a lovely mothers day :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg