Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...A little early!

I wanted to pop in and wish all of my blog readers (who celebrate) a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am in charge of the turkey this year...{yikes}...so I will be pretty busy tomorrow, wish me luck...this is my first attempt at a turkey!





I am thankful for GOD, my family, friends and of course all of YOU!

Enjoy!

xoxo~Meg

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!!! Hope you have a wonderful time with your beautiful family!!! (Good luck with the turkey!!! I've never cooked one before either and will leave that to my mom, hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    The turkey will turn out just fine, been there, done that and it was delicious! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Meg, hope you and your family have a fantastic day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Turkey Day Meg!!! Hope your turkey turns out yummy!! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy thanksgiving! I bet your turkey turns out super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your turkey! I cooked the turkey a few years ago and I was super nervous but I followed this Mexican recipe and it turned out delicious! I just came across your blog by the way, and I really like it. Your layout is super cute! Wanna trade buttons? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you´re having a great day ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your turkey came out deeeelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did the bird turn out? I'm sure it was awesome. We had an amazing day with the family! Hope you did, too!
    I got your Happy Thanksgiving text. I hope you got mine right back. I know it was a crazy day. :) I'll call you tomorrow. I've got lots to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest sweet Meg, i hope your thanksgiving and weekend were full to the brim!! I am also curious on how your bird turn out? Must be delicious! I am thankful for meeting you, a sweet creative soul, on my creative journel. Have a lovely merry happpy week and lots of love to you and yours! Keep warm. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg