Monday, November 15, 2010

♥♥!

Two years ago today I married the most amazing man!


Thank you Gabe, you have changed my life...I fall more in love with you everyday and most of the time I don't think I deserve you! You love Ragan and Nash as if they are you own, you are such a sweet daddy to Izzy, you put up with my sarcastic sense of humor that can get sometimes annoying (I'm sure), you always tell me how beautiful I am when I am feeling fat and ugly, you always make me laugh and never make me cry...you are an amazing man, friend, husband and father and I am the luckiest girl in the world! I love you with all my heart!!






Happy Anniversary!
♥ Your Wife

12 comments:

  1. A lovely post Meg, Happy Anniversary to you and Gabe, hope you are having a wonderful day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you & your husband! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you two!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Such a cute post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary what a cute couple yall are :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys go way back...and you are so pretty (random I know)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean me thinking you are so pretty is random in relation to the post..n/m I come off weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest meg, HAPPY sweet anniversary!! You guys look so good together!! Oh and i really adore this post lots! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, yay! you guys are awesome, and you are gorgeous :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! We had a great evening just sitting around listening to music talking about the last 2 years and how much we have accomplished and been through. Thanks again, ♥ you guys!

    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear sweet bff in the whole world...I love you more than you know. Happy Anniversary to you and Gabe. You 2 are so great together and he is just as lucky to have you as you are to have him. You are an awesome dynamic duo and I wish you many many more happy years ahead.
    BTW, I love your sarcastic sense of humor, but that's probably because I have the same personality as you. I love you. Happy Anniversary. May God Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg